Account receivable specialist
We are a professional membership body supporting 125 000+ diverse, talented and financially astute members. We employ over 350 people in 14 locations across Australia, New Zealand, UK and Asia. When you join us, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks and do something different and fresh with your career.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will report to Manager - subscriptions and Accounts Receivable. You will undertake core financial Accounts Receivable administrative functions for Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ), across all receivables ledger and sub-ledger systems
- Maintain oversight of all CA ANZ debtors ledgers, including those originating from independent sub-systems including member billing, events management and student learning;
- Process and distribute monthly invoices for goods and services sold commercially by CA ANZ, using the NetSuite system and where necessary subsidiary sub-ledger systems;
- Oversee allocation of all funds received into all CA ANZ bank accounts, in conjunction with specialist billing / invoicing teams and Financial Accounting team, and ensure they are applied to correct debtors ledger records;
- Support specialist billing / invoicing teams in identifying and resolving issues relating to allocation of funds;
- Assist the Financial Accounting team to ensure debtor sub ledger systems reconcile with the NetSuite general ledger;
- Provide effective debt management services across all debtor systems, including statement creation and follow up, balance collection, reconciling and reporting debtors positions and liaising with external debt collection agencies as appropriate;
- Manage and responding to account queries.
Great To have
- 3+ years professional experience with accounting systems and processes, with a focus on Accounts Receivable.
- Ideally CA ANZ Accounting technician or equivalent qualification, with minimum equivalent NCEA level 3 -English, Maths, and Accounting;
- Technical proficiency in accounting and book keeping principles and practices;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ERP systems
- Previous experience working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Good understanding of Netsuite
- Experience working with Salesforce
What's in it for you
At Chartered Accountants ANZ, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the members we serve. As a value driven organisation, we collaborate for success, through integrity and being accountable for ourselves in the role we play to grow and improve as a team. Our benefits include Scholarship program, flexible workplace, staff benefits, monthly gatherings and internal Career development.
*For further details, please refer to the attached Job Description or visit Chartered Accountants ANZ career website