Are you our next star fundraiser?
GREENPEACE, the biggest independent environmental organisation is looking for you!!!
Are you passionate about protecting the environment? Are you an inspiring story teller? Can you motivate yourself and others? And do you understand the importance of asking for financial support? THEN JOIN OUR TELEFUNDRAISING TEAM.
WHAT YOU GET:
- $21.15 Per Hour + Bonuses, Incentives
- 37.5 hours per week, Mon- Thurs 12.15pm-8.45pm, Fri 12.15pm-6.15pm.
- Get paid weekly!!
- Full training and ongoing support provided
- Central Auckland location right next to Mt Eden train station
- Warm calling environment!
- Work with an awesome, diverse and passionate fundraising team
- FUN AT WORK WHILE MAKING A DIFFERENCE
WHAT WE WANT:
- For you to engage and inspire potential supporters about protecting our fragile planet over the phone.
- Commitment for working a minimum of 4 months
- Eligibility to work in NZ (Citizen, Working holiday visa, working visa and student visa ALL WELCOME)
- Previous Customer Service or Sales experience is desired but not essential.
We want you to be apart of our telefundraising team and be that change! APPLY NOW.
Send us your application with your CV and COVER LETTER which tells us exactly why YOU want to work as a telefundraiser at Greenpeace.
Greenpeace is an equal opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment of providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We recognize and value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings to our employees and the whole organization and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. We want to encourage every single person who will honour the diversity of our team to apply.