Delivery agent - on call
Delivery Agent – On Call
- 4 days per week rotating roster
- Active, independent role
- Provide outstanding, timely service to our customers
New Zealand Post are seeing a shift from mail to parcels and are constantly seeking ways to increase efficiencies and get our customers their orders on time, every time! We need someone who can do our delivery run on our paxster e-vehicle, based out of our New Lynn delivery branch.
This role would suit someone who can work independently and take control of their own deadlines to get the job done. You will have a high impact on the communities that you deliver in and will represent the New Zealand Post brand.
This role is On Call and will see you working shifts between Monday – Saturday 7am-4:25pm.
About the role
You will sort and organise parcels at the branch and carry out the delivery run each day to members of your communities. You will need to stay on track come rain, hail or shine! You will have high energy levels and love striking up conversations with customers- some other must haves are:
- The availability to work shifts between Mondays & Saturdays, 7am-4:25pm.
- Face to face customer service experience
- A good level of physical fitness - you can lift up to 16kgs at any one time!
- A clean restricted/full NZ drivers licence.
- Flexible and reliable
Follow the link below to check out our video to get more insight into a day in the life!
At New Zealand Post, we know what values we hold and the exciting direction we are taking our business. Alongside the opportunity to work with an outstanding team, our permanent employees enjoy a wide variety of benefits including:
- Access to discounted health insurance plans for you and your family
- Special rates on fantastic holiday home accommodation around New Zealand
- Reduced banking service fees, rates and packages through our partners
- Full use of a Wellness portal to help you lead a long, happy and healthy lifestyle
- An Employee Assistance programme to support you when you need it
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to leave their desk job and choose an active, healthier working lifestyle. Apply now to come on board with our energetic and motivated team!
*Please note our recruitment process involves a drug test, police check and licence check*