Graduate control systems service engineer
About the role:
As a Graduate Lifecycle Services Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on distributed control systems (DCS), DeltaV and process automation in an operational role. During the two year program you will work alongside a variety of industry experts who are dedicated to mentoring future talent.
You will also
- Work onsite at various customer operations to provide technical service and support during the two year program
- Be equipped with the training, knowledge and expertise before you attend a customer site
- Be provided with professional and personal development opportunities
- Be mentored by an industry expert
With operations throughout New Zealand, you need to be able mobile and ready to travel and work in other cities throughout the graduate program.
Weare looking for you to demonstrate:
- Bachelor degree in Electrical/Chemical/Megatronics/Software Engineer background
- Be a New Zealand citizen
- A high level of resilience and optimism.
- Adaptability to work effectively in new situations and environments.
- The foundation of a problem-solving mindset – sound analytical capabilities.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships across all organisational levels.
Applicants must hold permanent residence or citizenship of New Zealand.
At Emerson, we’re passionate about what we do. Byfusing decades of technology and engineering expertise, Emerson continues tosolve some of the world’s most complex challenges with innovative solutions forcustomers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. We recruit thegreatest talent and apply the best technologies to benefit our customersworldwide.