Head of credit specialties
Head of Credit Specialties
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a Global financial organization in the Credit Specialty area based in Auckland.
You will be joining a vibrant team who are very ambitious and customer centric and work closely together to succeed.
- Account management – manage a portfolio of professional account, advising on Financial & Professional lines. Ensuring your client is receiving all risk consulting advice and ensuring high quality customer service is provided at all times
- Collaborate with Brokers, Management and Administrative staff.
- Consistently attain set revenue and expense budgets
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with key decision makers and senior stakeholders.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure clients are effectively serviced ensuring account retention and develop new opportunities
- Maintain an awareness of clients claim related matters
- Taking ultimate responsibility for issuing accurate, efficient and timely review of all policies and related documentation
- Work as a senior member of the team, assisting, mentoring and training
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate insurance industry experience of 5+ years specifically in trade credit, advantageous to have brokerage / liability insurance knowledge
- Hold strong communication skills to enable you to provide a high level of insurance services to clients
- Ability to work autonomously
- Have a proactive approach to all aspects of account management & negotiation skills
- Be hardworking and results orientated with ability to drive sales with new and existing clients
- Have the skills to analyse data and policies, with the ability to be able to present the outcomes to clients Be able to work successfully in a multidisciplinary team
As a person you will be able to represent the company in a professional manner and work as a team member across the different areas of the business.
Marsh is the world's largest risk and insurance services firm, delivering superior risk management and insurance broking solutions. We have 30,000 staff globally and deliver services across every capital city in Australia. Our strength is our people: their commitment, their expertise, and their customer service excellence.
Come and work for Marsh and enjoy the benefits of a world leader:
- Become part of a global leader that has one of the strongest reputations in its industry – ‘Large Broker of the Year’ 2015;
- Enjoy the benefits of our highly regarded health plan, staff discounts and salary continuance;
- Have access to the best in the industry training opportunities including career development, study benefits and support.
How to Apply
If you are looking for a challenging new role in a truly global organization that is committed to innovation and excellence, then look no further than Marsh. Apply now, by sending your resume and cover letter to Harveen Bhinder by using the link below.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete Criminal Record check prior to commencement of employment.
Marsh is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.