Kit assembler nz
Stryker - one of Australia's Best Places to Work for 2018! We help to change and save people’s lives through teamwork, dedication and innovative technology. We care about our customers, patients and each other which is why we are consistently recognised as a great place to work. Our continued success means we are expanding our team. We are looking for exceptional people who truly want to make a difference…. because at Stryker we do!! This is your opportunity to join our team in NZ and play a vital role in the moments that matter most – the seconds, minutes and hours in which patients lives are changed forever.
Our medical kits contain the implants and the tools and equipment the medical professionals need to successfully complete the surgery and improve patient's quality of life. In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for:
- Efficiently and accurately picking, packing and dispatching loan kits to meet customer needs
- Ensuring the kits are delivered in-full and on-time
- Keeping accurate records in our ERP system of all dispatch and returns
- Conducting quality checks on returned kits
- Liaising with hospital staff, sales representatives and customer service personnel
No previous medical kit assembly experience necessary, all training will be provided!
To be successful you will need to:
- Have a proven track record of over-achievement in anything you take on
- Thrive in an environment that is always looking to raise the bar and exceed expectations
- Have superior attention to detail and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy
- Be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a close knit team environment
Benefits of Stryker
At Stryker, we are passionate about career progression and training and development, and the successful candidate will also be given opportunities to advance within the organisation. We are proud to be an award winning employer of choice both globally and in Australia.Join some of the brightest, most capable and committed people in the medical technology industry to achieve success and make the kind of contribution that matters to you.If you think that this is the role for you, visit
and apply now to begin your Stryker Career!
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: None