Labourers / operators - auckland
Higgins (part of the Fletcher Building Group) is a leading roading and civil infrastructure company in New Zealand. Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 50 years. As a member of the Higgins Green Team that opportunity is open to you as we work, grow and have fun together building tomorrows New Zealand.
Our Auckland branch is looking for General Labourers along with Paver & Roller Operators for their growing Asphalt teams. We are looking for people with a positive can-do attitude with experience in Asphalt.
• Class 1 licence & WTR endorsement, is a must with solid experience operating a roller or paving machine (operators only)
• A reasonable level of physical fitness, due to the physical nature of the position
• Demonstrated ability, willingness and commitment to be multi-skilled and up-skilled
• Be a reliable, honest and flexible team-player
• You need to be able to work both day shift and night shift
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• On-going training and development
• Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes.
Click on the apply button
Higgins Contractors is committed to providing a safe and drug free work place. The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug and alcohol test prior to commencement of employment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.