Marketing communications executive
Join a leading commercial property syndicator in Auckland in a marketing and communications position where you’ll be developing and managing the marketing and communications for a range of different syndications. This is an exciting newly created opportunity for an ambitious marketer to support the Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer and be part of a tight knit team. You’ll play a pivotal role within the team managing the marketing budget, marketing strategy and effective communications for each project. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 2 -3 years marketing or communications experience who loves property and wants to make an impact.
• Develop and manage the marketing budget for each project with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood, and marketing initiatives are delivered on time.
• Proof and write investor documentation and marketing collateral to the highest standard.
• Manage digital marketing strategies for the brand across EDM, social media and website management.
• Work closely with graphic designers to design marketing and advertising materials to the highest standard and in line with brand guidelines.
• Work closely with media agencies to ensure all materials meet deadlines.
• Identify new opportunities and strategies for the companies marketing activity to increase brand awareness.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role or have had exposure to property.
• Relevant marketing or communications qualification.
• Excellent written skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills with a can-do attitude.
• Creative thinker with attention to detail.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Louise Paulin on 09 374 7345.