Marketing manager foodservice
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketer with foodservice experience to develop and implement business and marketing plans and be part of a tight knit team. You’ll play a pivotal role within the team managing the marketing budget, marketing strategy and effective communications, including customer activations. If you are ambitious, hard-working and work alongside some leaders in the industry this could be the right opportunity for you.
• Develop the marketing and communications plans for the foodservice brand portfolio.
• Day-to-day management of the portfolio and product innovation.
• Develop marketing activity including customer activations.
• Understand the market and competitor trends.
• Work closely with the sales teams.
• Manage the launch of new projects to market including website, PR, advertising and social media.
• Identify new opportunities and strategies for the company’s marketing activity to increase brand awareness.
• Experience within foodservice marketing.
• Relevant marketing or communications qualification.
• Excellent written skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills with a can-do attitude.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Louise Paulin on 09 374 7345.