New senior product manager
To develop annual marketing plans, co-ordinate their successful implementation and grow the long term sales, profit and market share position for assigned products within the context of the overall Corporate Business Plan. Also, to evaluate the practicality and potential of new products and market development.
- Participate in the development of marketing objectives and brand strategies.
- Drive execution of brand tactical initiative plan with clear and deliverable ROI.
- Drive delivery of new customer insights to enhance and build on brand innovation.
- Work with brand and sales teams to execute brand strategy.
- Work with global marketing to deploy key global initiatives.
- Work with Medical and Sales team to implement and update product training to sales force on an ongoing basis.
- Work with Business Unit Manager to develop annual sales volume and profit forecasts, pricing and expense budgets. Forecast product requirements, identify potential supply issues, and develop contingency plans.
- Work with Senior Product Manager in planning sales promotion and advertising in support of existing products, and determine market strategies and sales tactics to achieve product objectives.
- Ensure all business activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards. Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products.
- Achieve sales and market share annual goals.
- Develop strategic relationships with KOL’s.
Quality, Safety & Environmental Responsibilities:
- Attend regular departmental meetings with manager/supervisor to build in continuous feedback mechanisms.
- Meet the requirements of ISO and Class A by complying with all relevant Quality policies and procedures to ensure the Quality objectives of the business are met.
- Comply with all relevant company Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental policies, procedures and work practices with the intent of preventing or minimising accidental exposures to self, colleagues and/or the environment.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Tertiary qualification in business or science related field
- Fully conversant in Medicines NZ Code of Conduct
Demonstrated success in healthcare / pharmaceutical sales, preferably in specialty care.
- Healthcare/marketing experience
- Strong sales track record
Demonstrated experience and success in deploying brand tactics to sales force
- Digital marketing experience (desirable)
- Immunology experience (desirable)
Essential Skills & Abilities:
Good knowledge of computer based programs including Microsoft Office
- Strong forecasting, financial and planning skills
- Demonstrated excellence in execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
Leadership Attributes: All for One AbbVie Clear and Courageous Decide Smart and Sure Agile and Accountable Make Possibilities Real
- Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job Type: Experienced
- Schedule: Full-time