Higgins has been in business successfully for 60 years and has developed from being a small Regional contractor specialising in road surfacing, to one of the national market leaders in terms of roading construction and maintenance. Higgins over the last 5 years has experienced phenomenal growth especially in the capital projects and maintenance markets and now employs over 1600 people.
We are part of the CityEdge Alliance comprising NZTA, Fletcher, Beca and Coffey that is delivering the 21.8 kilometre Hamilton section of the Waikato Expressway, a roading project of national significance.
Reporting into the Pavement and Surfacing Manager you will play a key role in ensuring compliance with project systems and procedures, meeting the required quality standards and the provision of project deliverables.
- A tertiary qualification (or working towards one) in Civil Engineering (degree or diploma)
- Developed skills in planning, programming and communication
- Some understanding of the methodology of pavement construction
- Knowledge of planning and programming software such as Project or Primavera would be advantageous
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships
Higgins is part of the Fletcher Building Group which provides access to the Fletcher Benefits Programme, and unrivalled career opportunities in a Group comprising 33 businesses, across 40 different countries. Please click “Apply Now” to apply for this role or call David Whitaker on +64 27 256 2362 for a discussion about the role or to request a job description.