A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With sales of $14 billion and 44,000 employees, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions, for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
We are currently seeking an experienced Production Operator to join our Supply Chain Division in Hamilton, New Zealand. You will initially perform duties in the packing and filling operation with the expectation of progressing to mixing within 12 months
Key duties/responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out the production processes of Ecolab strictly according to established operating procedures to meet daily production plan e.g. packaging, filling and mixing
- Implement the company's principles, policies and operational requirements for quality, health, safety and environmental management
- Operate equipment and handling raw materials as per Occupational Health and Safety instructions
- Report any operating or mechanical faults or issues to management
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The ability to work the core hours of 2.30pm to midnight Monday to Thursday and2.30pm to 6.30pm on Friday
- Sound literacy and numeracy skills
- Understanding of hazards of packing, filling and mixing chemicals and proactively implement quality control requirements
- Excellent work ethic
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Chemical production, manufacturing and process experience – ideal, but not essential
- Strong commitment to Safety, Environment and Quality
Ecolab is an equal opportunity employer that relies on diversity of our work force to drive innovation and growth.
At Ecolab, we are dedicated to ensuring our associates are provided with an environment geared toward the recognition of achievement, growth, safety and well-being. We also offer our associates opportunities to participate in Ecolab stock ownership, health and well-being subsidies, study subsidies, product and service discounts, and the opportunity to champion community activity programs.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.