About the role
We are looking for well presented and personable individuals for short term Receptionist assignments! You will play a key role across client interaction and administrative duties within a professional environment.
What are the day to day tasks?
- Greet and welcome clients and/or customers arriving
- Answer general phone and email queries
- Coordinate meeting rooms, arrange catering
- Scan and upload documents
- Assist with couriers and mail
- Maintain security procedures and issue visitor badges
Receptionists are a vital team member for any customer or client facing business. You should be able to assist in a busy environment where you can think on your feet and use your initiative to figure things out on your own. No task is too big or small – you must be happy emptying the dishwasher or setting up documents for high level board meetings!
What skills do I need to be successful?
- Must be available to start ASAP, having already obtained the right to work in NZ and be residing in Auckland
- Previous reception/front desk experience
- Polite and professional communication, written and verbal
- Adaptable, fast learners who remain calm under pressure
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Systems savvy across MS Office suite
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.