Senior digital and data risk manager
A great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career as a Senior Manager.
About the role:
A new Auckland based opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manager to take charge of Digital and Data Risk. This is a greenfield role where you will be able to work with the business to drive operational risk management of Digital and Data capabilities across the company.
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills
- Experience in a Digital and Data environment
- Be able to influence and drive communication across the business
- A strong understanding of Operational Risk Management
- An ability to think strategically and understand the commercial objectives of a business
- Lead the redesign, implementation and ongoing review of the companies approach to operational risk management
- Be able to deliver results in a timely manner
- Use your previous experience to think outside the box and build from your Digital and Data background.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Lucy Graham on 09 374 7336.