The Systems Engineer provides technical leadershipand direction for project teams implementing DeltaV distributed control systems(DCS) in either existing plants or new grass-roots sites.
How will you make a difference?
- Undertake Front End Engineering Design (FEED) activities including development of functional Design Specifications
- Lead the project technical team during early definition of configuration philosophy and standards
- Lead the teams working on detailed design and implementation
- Lead Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT), Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) and undertake commissioning on site and handover to client
- Provide general technical advice
We are looking for:
- Industrial process controls projects experience
- Experience working with DCS, DeltaV preferred
- Electrical/Chemical/Megatronics/Software Engineer background
- Ability to travel as required
- Experience leading project teams and working towards deadlines
- Good business, leadership and interpersonal skills
Applicants must be a permanent resident or citizen of New Zealand
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with %2417.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you&re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you&ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.