Are you ready to build a great career with Higgins? This is an opportunity to manage your own Traffic Management division in our highly motivated Auckland region. Your key focus will be on pricing, customer management and delivering project excellence within Traffic Management. The variety and pace of this role will continually challenge you along with working on small scale to roads of national significance while utilising your proven ability to inspire and lead high performing teams.
- Provide expertise on Traffic Management planning, compliance, pricing, industry best practice, risk and strategy
- Commercial and cost control experience
- Active and productive communication with clients/consultants/staff.
- Integrate traffic plans and desired outcomes with stakeholders and the design & construction teams
- Manage strategic relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage traffic management resources within budget
- Excellent CAD experience
- STMS Level 2/3 NP certification desirable
- Competitive package
- On-going training and development
- Fletchers Benefits Programme, including discounted health insurance, family scholarships & share schemes.
Up for you next career step? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply directly online.