Duty manager - four square franz josef
- Committed to “Supreme Customer Service”??
- Committed to “working in a TEAM”??
- “Well Presented” and take pride in yourself and the environment around you??
- A person that has “Great Organisational Skills”??
If you can say “YES” to all of the above, then we would love for you to join our team as
- Responsibility of store lockups & Duty Manager tasks
- Ensuring compliance with the Sale and Supply of Alcohol, Health & Safety & Food Safety and other regulatory requirements
- Ensuring store security procedures are carried out diligently
- Maintain our excellence in Service Standards
- Provide product sales & advice, Customer assistance
- Staff supervision, training and coordination of work output, assist with rosters & staff performance
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent organisational and communication skills, have proven leadership abilities and be able to remain cool under pressure. They will take pride in their work, maintain high standards at all times and be extremely motivated and enthusiastic to succeed.
We seek someone with the “F” factors, Friendly, Fun, Focused who is vibrant, enthusiastic, reliable, trustworthy, have great initiative, a person who is practical and use’s logic in their thinking, good with numbers, cash handling experience and the always very important factor, understands and display’s real "teamwork"
Licence Controller Qualification is essential; some supervisory experience in a similar environment and responsibilities would also be crucial.
Working late nights and weekend hours will be a prerequisite for this job role, with “hands on” tasks throughout the Grocery and other department’s instore also being a requirement.
A First Aid certificate would be an advantage
The successful applicant will be joining a team where we want to grow our business, and grow our people through great leadership. We are committed to offering a friendly focused working environment and providing excellent job satisfaction for our Team
The Retail Supermarket Industry offers great opportunities to progress in the business and within this field we are willing to support any person showing potential and whom displays ambition to develop skills further.
Do you want to be part of the Franz Josef Four Square Family and join us in making this business move forward in to the future?
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a great team that focuses on providing outstanding service, advancing your skills and a brighter future, then look no further.
We take great pride in what we do we are looking for the same from you.
Applicants for this position MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ working Visa.
If this all sounds like you then please apply online now!
Applications close: 10 October 2019
Apply Now Share
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 604836.058