Recruitment consultant legal division
Robert Walters are keen to hear from legal professionals or law graduates looking to develop their career in an autonomous, client facing and commercially driven role designed to utilise industry knowledge and experience.
As a recruitment consultant with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand. You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team that wants to see you succeed, where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
- Develop existing client relationships and new business with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build corporate relationships
- Select and match candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
- Take responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
- Achieve revenue targets in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- A strong background and network within the legal field
- Strong commercial acumen with a focus on building and strengthening client relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
- Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
- Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
- Long-term career path with a proven policy of promoting from within
- Global incentive trips for high achievers
- Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
- International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio de Janeiro, to name just a few
There are very few careers available that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on +61 3 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.