Technical analyst - xero hq api
Small business makes the world go round – it’s the heart of the global economy.
At Xero we want millions of small businesses to thrive through beautiful software, advice and connections. We aim to make being a small business more efficient and profitable, and more enjoyable too.
The Technical Analyst role is newly created and will lead the effort in building a platform for our accounting and bookkeeping partners to be become better businesses. This will be done by integrating the best SaaS products with Xero and fostering an ecosystem with many purposeful business applications.
You will need to draw on your previous technical research initiatives and own the delivery from business conception to operational support.
Specifically you will:
- Investigate, analyse, review and document the business functions and processes related to the development of the development platform
- Play an active part in helping to develop and code the integration projects
- Research and analyse outbound integration approaches with Xero’s API partners and assess the technical feasibility of prospective partners
- Work closely with Developers and QA to ensure delivery of integration projects
- Build relationships and interact with relevant external stakeholders by training, partner events, partner visits, conferences etc
Why you should join:
If you’re looking to work with an internationally acclaimed, award winning product right here in Auckland then this is the opportunity you’re looking for. We’ve got huge global reach and appeal, have a strategy in place for continued success and now is the time to be a part of it all.
Xero’s environment is an awesome place to develop in: we have a culture we’re proud of which is the envy of many and our social vibe is real and alive. We're a big part of the development community and regularly go to conferences and host events and we have lots of social groups/teams too.
As part of our awesome package you’ll get Xero shares as well as a swathe of other cool perks to make your time here that much more enjoyable than elsewhere so drop us an email and we’ll take it from there.
Check out our latest video and start your journey with Xero.